Thursday, March 24

World Traveller

I'm feeling like i can travel anywhere in Singapore now. Been going to places. Bukit timah.. thomson.. current hideouts.. not to mention it used to be Punggol. Now that's a bit stale.. it's moving on to the West now..

Meanwhile.. I now feel like I wanna become a Global citizen. Interesting thought coz i never never never thought of it before. hehe.. thanks to the trip planning for Europe in May-June. I really can't wait! But still so many things to do!

Anyway till then.. Planetshakers concert was really cool.. I am still rocking from it.. nah not really actually.. more like.. to Audio Adrenaline.. my old fav - u can hear the song playing now: Mighty Good Leader Track No.2 from "Underdog" album.

Well.. someone asked me lately how am I emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I thought damn hard. So what is it? I said, I feel like I'm walking on thin ice heading towards the North Pole.. a place where not many people wanna go.. and its like not knowing whether I'll fall or sink so the only way is to keep on walking forward. When its cold, tiring, unmotivating, the only way is to keep walking. And so it is like in Galatians - pressing on for the goal... so it is with Jesus.. it's like a neverending journey. I'm thinking life feels so long.. what will it be like when I'm say - 50 years old! Geesh! What a thought...

Anyways, that person assured me that if I improve on my relationship with God, that thin ice will become like roads. Isn't that a wonder? A nice thought to behold.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908