Thursday, March 31

Born Free....

Born Free.. ... Fujifilm!!... hahaha... heard that song the other day while I was trying to book a cab.. heh..

Anyways.. after a very stressful Wednesday Piahing for the FYP report.. it is finally finally over!!! And u can't imagine how Free I felt..

Anyways.. talking about being free.. i realised that i feel so much free-er without specs. I think one day, I will go for Lasik! I will. Definitely. The specs is restricting my vision. Literally, and metaphorically. I need to be free!! BE free!!..

And well to take the idea even further.. in the Christian concept.. we were born "NOT FREE" Unlike the song.. we were not born free because after original sin.. (Adam & Eve).. we fell out of communion with God. While He intended we to be born perfect and FREE, we were not because of OUR own doing.. Not GOD's! That's why today, some people are born good and all, while some are less fortunate.

I just had a interesting discussion with my fyp friends today about capitalism. Hmm would have liked to talk more if there was time. But anyways.. Capitalism. Aren't we all victims of it. In the christian concept once again.. it's called secularism. And just as we try to live by The Spirit and not In The World.. we are all part of "THE STRUCTURE".. a bit like matrix..

The Solution? No answer? I believe God has.. actually... it's simply to Live in the World, but not be Of this World.

Hiaz.. once again.. to a non-christian, this sounds so difficult to understand..

God bless us and save us all!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908