Monday, April 4

I believe i can fly...

Yet another flying dream!! Woohhaaha.. I lurve flying dreams!

Okay this one.. i was part of a group which wore - chinese gongfu styled - yellow overalls on white. Okay we were part of a certain group which had special abilities (aka X-men) but shunned by society. and the best part is that we could fly!!

It so happened that to protect the group I had hidden some of our old secret manuals in some old school (my old school presumably). A lot of things happened in between but I dunno what. Only knew that I was no.3. One day the elders called me - no.3 - to join the "team" to do something (dunno what) and I went.. overhearing others saying that "Oh it's to fulfill the prophecy" something like that.. woahh.. so its like.. i had some special powers that when joined with the elders, would complete "something"... so well.. we had to go find those secret manuals again.. and so we flew to that old school... but found that it was totally renovated, which meant that all the old manuals were gone!

I remember telling my elder then, that, it was alright, since time was moving so fast and we didn't even have any chance to consult those manuals.. we could live without them and begin writing new ones again (Symbol of new life somewhere else - maybe Youth Arise at OLPS coming up again?)

So then.. we began to fly somewhere else.. with me leading the way and we flew really really high.. u can just see the overview of the whole city - and in that place we were, there were mountains and huge flyovers.. haha...

Gosh can u imagine a group of yellow people flying in the sky aka superman style? or maybe matrix style now.. hahaa! And well.. i think i was a guy in the dream. Oops.

Dreaming of flying.. u just flap your hands.. and you go higher.. u just think mentally "GO HIGHER" and u'll go higher.. aaahhhh what a wonderful feeling... hehehahaha :D



My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908