Sunday, April 10

Hopeful and refreshed with 23 Goals in life!??!!?!

I praise God because of the peace and conviction He's given me in the things I am doing now.

Been so uncertain about future, but as I begin to start planning now, I see that God is changing my attitude. Where once I saw uncertainty as a sign for panic, I now see it as a open field ready for me to simply enter. In fact, I realise that a miracle is in my hands, for it to happen, I need to make my preparations. Not sit and pout.

Evangelism @ Work. A church project I've taken up. It's moving. And I really hope people would work together and be efficient and productive. If it can be difficult to work in a group of 4, what more 8 and what more 30-50 people? This is a Huge vision for me, but as I plodd on I am more and more enthusiastic for it, and with a passion that never seems to run dry. I thank God for teaching me the value of talking to people, and of leadership.. many many more things to learn..

Can we really reach the catholic people and cause their hearts to be stirred up into greater service, support and prayers? And not be lukewarm christians? I believe we can.. and we must.. if God is behind us, who can be against us? And well.. what about times when we'd get tired and weary? - God provides..

In fact, I'm constantly tired and weary, but God strengthens me! And makes me like an eagle soaring in the sky...

Anyways.. that aside.. I have some new goals that I would like to accomplish in my life - haha i simply listed ALL the things I want to do now, or sometime later...

1) Take up a guitar course 2) Take up an art course to do oil painting 3) Continue to play in String Orchestra! 4) Learn Flash in depth 5) Be financially independent 6) Buy my own car & house in say 5 years time? 7) Travel the world 8) Pick up another language.. maybe Malay? But not interested in Malay.. hmm! Korean?? hahaa.. .. 9) Continue to learn Jap 10) Try wakeboarding 11) Form a professional string quartet and get many lobangs.. 12) Be a freelance designer/web designer 13) LEarn business tactics and ideals 14) Work in mum's shop..revamp the shop..one day.. 15) Go for Lasik to get perfect eyesight.. 16) Get an exercise plan and stick to it (gosh this one has been for years now!!!) 17) Write a book on Spiritual living or something like that 18) Become a freelance writer for Catholic news or some christian publication 19)Who knows, pursue violin diploma? 20) Join Youth Expedition Programme to go overseas / or any other mission trip 21) Work with Daughters of St. Paul 22) Go for trekking & camping events.. 23)Who knows get married and settle down!

Yeah,.. uhm.. okay finally that's it.. mwahahhaah! SO many right? actually it could be more.. hahaha.. fine fine.. ok that's it... maybe these will all take another 20 years of my life!! Gosh! ;p

1 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger Smuggitarius said...

great goals i say sammie! U GO GAL! they look really good if u ask me. u wld be a power dynamo by the time u achieve thse !!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908