Tuesday, April 19

...rantings...

In a foul mood. Still feeling guilty for letting out a spoiler for a friend... Aww.. pls pls forgive me..!!!! Aarhhh! *writhes in pain*

Not to mention.. i think i need some sun... been sitting indoors all day.

And well.. anyone wanna donate blood? hahah sadistic as I am, I actually am proud to be a AB+ Blood donor.... who's up for it? who who??

Anyways, just an update of latest stuff going on... Firstly, i'll be appearing on Channel U! It's for the programme Man Enough, coz my friend weihan is being featured.. and i'm one of the people giving comments haha.. it was a bizarre experience, getting filmed.. Aw i just freaked out and mass comm student or not... i am terrified behind cameras.. I think i'm just self-conscious and shy eh? oh well.. u can catch it for urself on channel u thurs 21st April. 915pm.

Meanwhile.. There's gonna be some filming (filming again!) done at Hua Xin Court (WEIRD!)! At my poolside.. cool! Gurmit singh.. sylvester sim.. kim ng..

And another note.. I am obsessed with manga. Well.. that's a minor distraction considering there's only 2-3 weeks left in singapore.. before i go for my holiday, and then come back and gotta work already.. i guess I'm just giving myself a super indulgence for these few weeks.

As for Evangelism Project at youth ministry.. its so wonderful.. we've got an idea for a campaign name.. and its exciting.. I just want to faithfully see this through. Amidst all these.. I sense the fierce battles ahead of me and my team. I just see the possible disappointments, miscommunications, and lack of motivation.. but then again I also see that with human resolve and perseverance, and a focused mind and heart, we can succeed. More so, we will do so with a joyful heart, because we know that all these is for the Lord.

After next week, I've officially graduated. That's a sombre thought for me.. though its a huge YAY that there's no more school.. it's also a huge SIGH.. coz i have to start to get serious and get working and move on in life to become a "working adult"! The phrase seriously scares me.. i just feel like remaining a child forever.. then again.. such immaturity!! I guess this is life! What to do but face it with a positive attitude! :)

I think what disturbs me more is that I wonder if I have even grown or changed much in the past year! ... personality wise.. i feel totally depresssed... like i'm sinking into being a person whom I don't want to be.. lazy, unmotivated, particular, sometimes.. grumpy... sam sam sam!!

Guess i really need a long holiday!! And to be less punishing on myself.
http://www.oneishy.com/personality/personality_test.php me? I'm a melacholic-phelgmatic. Ugh the words itself sounds bad. haha.. and as for the pic below? I'd be the 3rd... in actuality..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908