Friday, April 29

Mosaic Workshop

Today I went for a Mosaic Workshop! It was fantastic.. therapeutic.. absolutely engaging.. cutting glass, combining cool colours, it was really lovely.. the simple quaint studio at east coast kept us cool (thank God!) from the sweltering heat outside.. I did a flower and sun pattern,.. it didn't turn out as I expected but well, it looks great all the same.. will be going back next week again to continue the work.. (it takes so long to cut all the pieces properly! - AND Circles are an absolute killer - can u imagine cutting circular glass pieces? piece by piece?!) LOL. Anyway, met a nice gal there too.. she's gonna be going to UK in June (Too!) to work... nice sporty gal, blades, and she has absolutely cool hair.. "Awwww"! the short cropped cut and gelled and dyed at the tips..i'd say its really funky.. perhaps one day when i lose weight I'd get myself a short hairdo like sec 3 once again.. mwahahaha.. there I go flying off into dreamland! But seriously.. why not! hahaha.. ok.. dream!.. dream dream drream... think beetles.. oh was it bee gees? or??


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908