Friday, June 3

Believing.. that's what faith is all about.

Worship is in my heart. It cries out to the Lord. When I'm in times of darkness, feeling lost, or simply down, a song of praise to God lifts me up. I believe in His Spirit coming to comfort me. I believe in His purpose for my life. He has a great plan and I see it unfolding.. bit by bit. But I can't see the whole picture. The unknown future.. leaves me anxious and pretty much scared. But it doesn't matter.. if I put my trust in Him... I am protected and guided. I believe in that. Watch and see. I can only show you by this example of - my life. If I've got nothing to show... You'll see in my perseverance. I am not "home" yet. I can't relax, nor feel despondent.. till I reach heaven..

But somehow Lord, the world leaves me much despondent. Everything we want to hope for, if it all ends in emptiness then what's the use of living? What is life meant for? If not to enjoy and be human and live out a normal life? What do you want for us?

And then I look to Jesus.. If he lived like that.. he'd never become the Saviour of the World. He'd have questioned God - If all my life is for 3 years of ministry only to be crucified by the world, then what's the use of living? But he lived. He lived with gusto. With a tenacity that surpasses normal people. Yet, he was as normal as us. He had a super heart.. he was caring, compassionate, a teacher, a firm believer, strong principles, holy and prayerful. He is my God. He is Jesus Christ. The Saviour of the World. How many people truly know Him? I am only somewhat there.. in seeking Him. If it is so difficult for believers, what more the unbelievers? God Save us!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908