Sunday, June 19

Concentrate on the little things

This is nice. :)

By Phil Bosmans from "Give Happiness a Chance"

"I like the people around me.
I like joy, and this way joy comes back to me.
I like friendship, and this way my life is blessed,
and my days are full of smiles.

I don't have to possess a thing to enjoy it all. There is so much to gain if I concentrate on little things, and on ordinary little people. There are so many wonders to be discovered.

In all things there is a memory of lost joy. Being able to see this is the art of living. I know it is not easy to get to heaven, and I know, for sure, that it is impossible if heaven has not come to me first.

Heaven must start on earth wherever people are friends and where kindness is passed on with joy, from hand to hand. But of cours, every sky has its clouds. I am not always in the best of moods and friendships become like dried prunes.

Still that is not a problem to feel sad about. If friendships grow into dried prunes, I pour some water on them and they swell again.

Life is a compulsive adventure, with God and people, in a world of give and take. I want to be neither a hero nor a martyr, but a funny little man, who gathers the forgotten flowers and laughs at the big people of this world who sit on power and riches.

I like the people around me.
I like joy, and this way joy comes back to me.
I like friendship, and this way my life is blessed, and my days are full of smiles."


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908