Monday, June 27

Sonic Fest 2005



SONIC FEST is on July! I thought it was June.. yippee! Anyone wanna come with me? Hahah..

And well... I realised that I definitely need exercise buddies... I cannot do it alone!!! I just don't have enough willpower... In the last 2 weeks.. I managed to jog ONLY 3 times.. ! Far short of the intended idea of every other day or every day.. even.

Anyways.. having new goals in life is certainly a motivation booster.. but the next that comes is just as important as well --- following it through!! Anyways.. what I really really really wanna do now is to catch up with all my friends from everywhere!

Meanwhile.. I wonder.. People always say, "Follow your dreams". Well, if I do.. I probably wouldn't be going on to working next.. who wants to get tied down in a cut-throat job in advertising, marketing or events? (Or is my view too negative?) And for that matter I'm not even certain which of the 3 fields I really like.

Then what do I dream of doing? Actually.. I'd really like to do something which is like.. 'creating'. It could be art, design, or an event. But the rational mind speaks.. and I know exactly.. that the time for dreams are over.. get down to something practical..

but I know I'll never let go of the dreams I have.

Other dreams? I suppose.. are really out of the norm. Someone just mentioned that I was quite "religious"!... Uhm.. perhaps. Well.. yeah... indeed.. for someone who has a dream of evangelising the lost.. I guess this speaks it. I don't have to be a great speaker to evangelise.. I could do it through many other ways. And I know God has something in store for the future... planting in my heart a dream such as this.

But perhaps, like any dream one can have... it needs time to develop and "incubate". So for now.. I know where I'm going. I'm going out to earn my own money for once.. I wanna work.. really wanna work...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908