Tuesday, September 12

Latest Pics

Latest updates:

1st Sept - Durian outing @ geylang wif some colleagues! This was superb man. After durian, we went to the Taiwanese place (Yong He) and had Beef HorFun and I had my favourite 'Toasted Bun with Egg & Floss'... ;P



And as promised - the actual painted picture of the dragonfook as one artclass friend puts it.. hehe.. it was pretty challenging, this one... and after painting i think the rest hated me coz i managed to achieve some decent colours... BUt it looks exceptionally dull when you compare to to the actual.. hehahahaaa! Anyways, this lesson i was really concentrating and you know what? the teacher (Kim chit) actually said in Mandarin "Ke Yi Xue!" or "can go and learn".. I was ELATED!


Anyway, some older pics: - This one is of the recent company Summer Mtg. We had a theme of 'dance' where the company was split into 3 groups to learn Hip Hop, Lindy Hop and Salsa. I was in the Hip Hop or the "BLING BLING" group.. and it was really cool coz i have just started on Hip Hop classes too at studio wu. So then... it was really good for me. Look at the company!! Can you find me? heh... infront of a guy with Red bandana...


And latest is that ABLAZE is finally over. The crowd was really rewarding.. and I felt so happy and assured that the event was really in God's hands man..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908