Thursday, August 24

Oil Painting Lesson 3 & 4

There! The latest 2 lessons result:


I kinda learnt only 1 thing at yesterday's session: Don't blend! I was trying to blend the colours like a colour pencil. Then our teacher made a funny remark: even colour pencils, we don't blend the colour.. you paint the colour as it is! haha...

Well, the oil lessons are getting more fun. More likely, it's the people. Chris, Monica, Phuay Lit, and our teacher Low Kim Chit.. (who has his own exhibition).. we went for supper yesterday and it was just laughter and lots of banter. I love the people. I love Monica. She's a lawyer at MTV and married to an Australian. No wonder all the banter. And you know what? she walked home last week - from Nafa to SIGLAP!!! SIGLAP! i tell you.. it's crazy! And yeah she lives nearby! Just siglap road!

MEanwhile, we'll be going to our teacher's place to view his exhibition this Sunday. Then it's a family dinner - farewell for Ju.

Oh then.. as for the rest of the things going on: I'm just busy and tired these few days.

Today I played violin for Taize. I was tired and blank in my head the whole time.. but I managed to appreciate Taize and use my music to bring about a prayerful atmosphere. So i thank God. Despite not being able to 'feel' anything so passionately, i believe in 'faith'.

Cheers,
Sam


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908