Friday, August 4

Further rantings!

2nd movement - string quartet in F - Ravel... absolutely exotic..

I realise i like the colours red black and white (very KC isn't it?!)

Just watched Wolf's Rain ending - truly, it leaves one hanging - anticlimax.. sheesh! I still like the music anyway!

It's a blue Friday today for me.. dun feel like laughing at all. In fact, i just feel like standing up and shouting! Low on chocos? haha.. not quite. What is it? Must be the stupid computer full of backdoor trojan/worms. Really makes work suck when you can't get anything done.

But it's Ju's Birthday Today! Happy Birthday Ju!!! You're a fine young lady,.. may you have lots of good experiences in Boston.. we'll miss you definitely! Don't stress out ok.. always remember your family and faith! And yup I'll paint a nice pic for you when I've learnt enough to paint a decent one.. haha!

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908