Saturday, July 29

My prayer

Dear God, Thank You for blessing me!

It is such a joy to be used by You. It is an honour to be asked to help others to pray or to lead in worship. It is a sign of assurance that you are working through me and that you'll equip me as I say YES to someone else's prayer. My heart is full. I rejoice and have a smile on my face, for spiritual blessings are the best kind.

Yes, You bless me physically and meet all my needs and I so appreciate that, but there is just something special and eternal about spiritual blessings. They lift me up and encourage me to "keep on keeping on."

Thank You Father, in Jesus' name, amen.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908