Tuesday, July 4

Fire Conference on 1 July!

Hey as i promised. Some pics.. but these aren't the Taiwan pics.. except the water haha... the Taiwan pics are here at my webbie.. www.auburnskye.com.

The water from Taipei :)


Splendid sky taken last Saturday 1 July on my mama penny's birthday! It was littered with balloons from the nearby SYFOC at the National Stadum. The pic was taken on my walk towards the Indoor Stadium for the Fire Conference. Yes, i always have time to admire the sky.



The whole place was so packed that I had to park my car like 35 mins walk away. I was seriously pissed by the time I reached the stadium.

And I was also tired.. so I was asleep almost half the night! Pity, cos you seldom get to hear the world-reknown evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, who has touched millions of people in Africa!!! ARGH! Why did I sleep!



But the rally was fabulous all the same.. I knew God was speaking to me somehow.. When I stood up for prayer, I felt God saying to me - You are Not alone. ANd I was deeply comforted. I was brought back to a particular moment in my young days like 4-5 years old? where I remember acutely the feeling of being alone. Back then, i had my beloved pink panther and bugs bunny for comfort... BUt who knows behind those simple toys, was a serious feeling of loneliness - even as a little kid! So no wonder God has to work so deeply in me, bringing me slowly back back back so that healing takes place and I am freed to serve Him more! Praise the Lord!



2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908