Sunday, June 4

Alone

It's so difficult to maintain a community. I get people to be involved, but without my prompting, no one steps up, volunteers, or even want to be involved.

Is it simply me wanting them to be invovled?

Is it simply my negative feelings about the whole matter?

IS this spiritual warfare?

Or am I simply working in the wrong time and wrong place?

Oh God... doing your work is so tough. I know we are never an island. We need to work with people. But then.. where are the people? I ask... where are they?

I feel like i'm working alone... for no one, for nobody.. for God- yes, but perhaps it's only my desire to do something that is considered for God. Ultimately does it help anyone? does it spread God's glory? Does it really? So what if i stop? so what? will it matter?


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908