Wednesday, May 31

SpiritualSurvival.org

You are my hope and my refuge
In you i know who I am
Father my arms are wide open
When i am weak you are strong..

Since the week, have been facing loads of doubts, lack of vision, discouragement, loathe, whatever, you name it. Call it the upset of balance from the YISS preparation camp? Perhaps it really is! Throws you off your comfort zones and rocks the boat -- calling me to a life of radical obedience.

The term is unnerving. Radical obedience. People relate it to fundamentalism - irrational blind belief? stupidity?

Sigh. How does it take to convince the world?

And then I am no saint myself. As much as I vouch for radical obedience, my life is no radical example of radical obedience. It's more like.. i want to but... there's compromise, old mentalities, and The Self.

But as much as I've been weak and floundering in faith, I rejoice because i know that it is only when i am weak that the LORD is glorified - because I realise that I am not God and that all that I have, or can do, will depend on how much I allow Him to transform me.

On my own strength, I can do nothing. But in Christ, I can do all things.

And as I'm just feeling down, this wonderful website comes across in my google search: www.spiritualsurvival.org

It's a lifesaver!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908