Saturday, June 24

Atheism, New Age Mysticism, vs.Biblical Christianity

I happened to read this. It does a good explanation for why Christianity is different from New Age or Atheism and points out the flaws in the beliefs of the latter 2. REad it --> http://www.reformed.com/pub/newage.htm

I think it explains well, the truth of Christianity, and explains why people hide, deny, or choose other false notions and concepts. Well I pray for the Spirit of Truth to make things come to light. For people to come to a realisation of the True God. I mean.. for myself, I really can't see WHY others don't believe. Isn't God so obviously God? But truly, scriptures even say that without the Spirit of God in us, we cannot understand spiritual things...

But once you know the Real God, the fruit of the Holy Spirit, the conviction of the Power of Prayer, and having seen the signs and wonders that accompany it - transformation of lives, change of attitude, breakthroughs from addictions, freedom in Spirit, joy, love, peace, life abundant, victory, forgiveness, etc.... you'll KNOW where the true God is.

1 Corinthians 2:14The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But God said, He would pour His Spirit on EVERYONE:

Isaiah 44:3
For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.

Joel 2:28
The Day of the LORD
"And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.

Joel 2:29
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.

So if we say, we do not have the Spirit and that's just the way it is, and that we're fine, and ok without having to believe in God... That's just a lie.. and we're still evading the real Truth and the real fact that God is STILL STANDING THERE... (HE IS A REAL BEING! Not just a concept..) waiting to pour His Spirit upon us, so that we may understand everything about Him.

We're simply saying, Jesus, I do not accept your gift of salvation because I don't believe in whatever you say, and I don't have your spirit, and I'm not going to ask you for this Spirit because I don't believe in You.

OH man, that sucks. And that Hurts Jesus.

Verses found at:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2044:3;%20Joel%202:28,29;%20Zechariah%2012:10;%20Matthew%203:11,16;%20Mark


Prayer of St. Francis
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; Where there is injury, pardon; Where there is doubt, faith; Where there is despair, hope; Where there is darkness, light; Where there is sadness, joy. O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console, to be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love. For it is in giving that we receive; It is in pardoning that we are pardoned; And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908