Sunday, December 17

Lazy Sunday and Some perks

It was good today meeting up with my dear old friend Yumin. *waves hello* Of course, dear Prisci too... chatting about movies, anime, books.. haha.. certainly a pleasure amidst a dreary day of trying to get everyone together. In the end, what works best is still small meetings, small groups, one-on-one chats.

We watched Charlotte's Web earlier. Nah.. simple story. I wasn't too impressed... Even Sinbad and the legend of the seven seas on TV the day before was more exciting... Not to mention.. Pauline slept! heee..

Can't wait for DeathNote 2... and well.. i was saying to Prisci that I'll watch a show if Takeshi Kaneshiro is in it... and hey.. there's one.. confessions of pain.. coming up.. maybe should catch that too!

I look forward to Christmas eve on 24th to meet up with Marlene, Jac, James, Michael, Daniel & Joyce,... it's been a year since our last X'mas & New Year gathering... oh so wanna meet up with them and be crazy again.. heh..

I so do not look forward to work tmrw.. It's just 5 more days..!!! HANG ON!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908