Tuesday, November 7

Sporadic bits of inspiration

These days, my inspiration comes in spasms. At work, suddenly i'm motivated and keen to show something more. Do something more. Put in my best foot front. And ever so suddenly, I lose all motivation and move on with drudgery.

The same goes with God. I get motivated to pray all of a sudden and sing a song.. like walking back home one day, I burst into song - singing "I could sing of your love forever". Then after a few minutes of that, I just stop.. abruptly, and wonder what am I really singing all about... do i really mean it? etc etc. Call that spiritual warfare?

And the latter? Call it cognitive dissonance...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908