Friday, February 16

What to blog?

Today I logged-into blogger and got into my blog... but now that I'm here, I am at a lost of what to blog. I could talk about my day, my life, people, things, or events happening.. or dreams, thoughts, worries and.... really.... anything...

But maybe I should talk about my favourite topic again - Life.

Life is really fleeting. You can't grasp it. One day I feel the world is going great for me. Another day I am down with insecurities and fear. Another day I am disgruntled because I am disatisfied with things> Another day, I am confident because I feel good that day.

It's like... feelings.

Today I prayed to God - to show me a new direction for my life. This year is a time for rest and renewal for me... and perhaps also a time for new directions. :) I often tell God in my prayers that if I were to lose everything - job, money, people, anything... I will still serve Him.... but somehow there seems to be a weird atmosphere hanging in the air - it's like... the stillness before crunch time... stillness before a storm.

In any case, I don't want to sound so morbid.. .I am actually waiting on God to bring the storm - so that I can see a miracle - the calming of the storm - and a rainbow after it (Rainbow is the sign of God's promises to us).

Right now.... everything is placid - peaceful, but it's not that 'breakthru' kind of peaceful. It's more like... let me ignore the whole world and just remain in my box - kind of peaceful.

I wonder what I am really talking about.

Till later. Looking up to find more about my purpose in life.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908