Saturday, March 24

Be Magnified - song debate

"I have made you too small, in my eyes
O Lord, forgive me
And I have believed in a lie
That you were unable to help me.
But now O Lord, I see my wrong
Heal my heart and show yourself strong
And in my eyes,and with my song
O Lord, be magnified
O Lord, be magnified"

Was reading the discussions on this song at sermonindex.net and it just sounded absurd. The commentors certainly don't know their English, or don't know this song's beautiful tune which totally elevates you into the worship scenario, or are not really worshippers themselves.

Talk about being dogmatic and following the rules. They're too uptight isn't it?

I'm sorry but I just can't help comment at the silly banter going on there. Was a bit too lazy to go register and try to argue it out. Anyway, this is a fantastic song and I"m looking for the MP3 to play it at the YAM prayer meeting tomorrow.

Will be doing a session tomorrow and have been all worried about it this week - like what if it's boring and dead? And sury's words just come flooding in once again - "it's not the effort". It's God.

It's about letting God use me.. fully. And it's about Speaking from the heart - not the head. It's something I'm still learning to do.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908