Friday, March 2

SunBurnt dreaming!

Man... i've been "chao da"-ed in Langkawi. But it's nice being tan once again. Maybe this will be a motivating factor to 'remain' tan (aka more outdoor sports!?!)

Langkawi trip was fantastic! The company, resort and time was just great. But what I wanted to blog about now is my dreams... I've been a bit aimless (lost focus) in the past month... so maybe I shall settle with some goals to look forward to and motivate myself.

This year - I want to:
Catch more of the Singapore Arts Festival - been missing it for few years already!!!
Get a new job sometime (dunno when and what)
Visit Sydney-Melbourne
Organise the Revival Seminar for YAM-OLPS
Learn Japanese proper
Paint more
Train up for a trekking trip
Join an orchestra? SLO or Philharmonic Orchestra? (can make it or not?!?!)

Next year:
Visit Nepal-Tibet
Visit Japan


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908