Monday, September 10

new dream

Ah lemme talk about my dream again. Weird dream last night. WEll... that's the result of all the sloth... slept after dinner!!! Somehow my eyes felt so heavy and I took a short nap which became the real thing.. and i woke up and it was morning. AGAIN. Just like saturday. What's with me.. this break was supposed to be a project-weekend break but now it's like.. catching up on my rest, sleep and doing nothing-ness. SIGH!!

But well, the more interesting bit..

I dreamt of something weird. First.. i was in my class, i think JC class, cos a lot of JC friends whom I recognised. There were 3 big cliques but me and another girl (presumably ruby) were not in any clique. But ruby wasn't ruby, but instead, I thought of marissa from G2, coz she was quite a close buddy during the whole Chris de silva stint for 3 days last August.

Well.. we were supposed to get to the airport by 10pm... and I was looking for bus 36, but after a while, suddenly we were seated and trying to sort out logistics like how many needs tickets.. and I was burning... coz we were late! after a while... it was getting really late and i just stood up and asked.. ok how many needs tickets and took charge.

Oh well.. then fast forward..... we were now in that country... it was supposed to be somewhere western... but there were a lot of chinese eateries (a bit like langkawi setting) around. I seemed to be there before. Was doing the driving,... and explaining to the friends with me (dunno who they are) that there were a lot of chinese migrants who came here and set up shop.

Then dream changed... forgot some in betweens.... next, there was a giant... who stole a man's shoes or i think it was more gross in the dream like he really cut the feet off???... i think everyone was runnin.. including me and another guy... the giant was tyrannical... laughing madly.. we kinda fell into the water.. and swam away... and the man with the lost feet/shoes? was nearby and I had the urge to save him.... grabbed him, pulled him up shore and dragged him to the area where his feet/shoes were... (of course in the dream, i was amazingly strong!)..

So the Giant was a bit slow... and forgetful.. so we stole the chance to grab the shoes/feet and run away... then I passed him on to another bunch of women to help him get the shoes on or kinda fix back his feet? i forgot which was the actual. Anyway... the other guy who was with me running earlier kinda escaped.. showing that he's not too keen to help.

Then after that.. there was a mad dog barking outside... and I was worrying about whether it would come inside... then 3 nice guys came in (we were still in a kinda makeshift shelter with a canvas cover and a plastic hole to peep outside) -- the 3 guys remind me of the OBS time (when i was 15!!) where there were 3 guys in my group -- one big, one medium, one small (hheahaha!).
SO they assured us inside that its ok. Then dream ended.

Some interpretations??

Airplanes (from dreammoods.com)
To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

>>> I guess, missing the plane would mean a fear of not being able to overcome the obstacle.

Giant
To see a giant in your dream, signifies of a great struggle between you and your opponents. This may prove to be a major and overwhelming obstacle for you to overcome. Alternatively, a giant may be symbolic of an issue or feeling that is dominating you.

True > an issue that is dominating me... my stupid web project that i simply dunno how to proceed on!!

Loss of shoes: If you dream that you lose your shoes, then it suggests that you may be searching for your identity and finding/exploring who you are.

Foot
To dream that you injured or hurt your foot, signifies a lack of progress, freedom, and independence. Alternatively, the dream may suggests that you have taken a step in the wrong direction.

Sea
To see the sea in your dream, represents your unconscious and your transition between your unconscious and conscious. It also often represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream may indicate a need to reassure yourself or offer reassurance to someone.

Mad Dog
To see a mad dog in your dream, denotes that you and your friends will be the verbally assaulted by your lowly rivals..

Hmmmm


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908