Wednesday, September 30

A prayer of warfare!

Dear Lord, Your Word tells us "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ" (2 Corinthians 10:3-5). I pray right now, in the name of Jesus, that you would rebuke every evil thought, tear down every stronghold in my life, and help me Lord, to bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. Help me to overcome and to rise above all that pulls me down. Help me to soar with the Eagles and restore fellowship with You. May my life be a living testimony to You, Oh God. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908