Saturday, February 13

He Will Come and Save me!

Today is a funny day.... it began bright and cheery... and I went to fetch Pau & Jac to our breakfast destination and on the way, 'something' happened. I won't state it here because the internet is after all NOT a private domain...so anyway for those who wanna know about it... I can tell you verbally when we meet.

Anyway... you know probably that I'm so called a very "godly" person... "so-called"... and do a lot of holy work in church and so forth.

But the point is I wanna tell all of you my friends that I am not. Even though I do countless work in church I am only a sinner in need of a saviour. I do this work because I realise that i am weak.

Anyway, the World VS God is really 2 different realms. For many of us we don't believe in God because we cannot see him, but if only we're open to the Holy Spirit who is alive and working each minute each day, we WILL See Him, amidst our worldly circumstances, happenings each day...

This afternoon at home when I was resting and checking my emails, I happened to remember my friend Michael's blog and curious, went to check it out. I found this post with a passage on Isaiah 35:8-10. It said this:

And a highway will be there;

it will be called the Way of Holiness.
The unclean will not journey on it;
it will be for those who walk in that Way;
wicked fools will not go about on it.
(Isaiah 35:8-10)

You know what? when I read it, I suddenly felt a trembling in my heart, an excitement... a sense of gravity pulling on my heart... heavy..... dunno what to call it,... a sense of GOD being present and talking to me... So I made a comment to Michael to thank him for that post and left it at that. I thought this verse is about holiness...

Then, after my family reunion CNY eve dinner... I went back to check what is "Isaiah 35" all about, as I don't know, don't read every book in the bible and there's tonnes of bible verses around sure cannot remember everything.

That is when I came to the larger picture of Isaiah 35:1-10 --- Especially to verse 4:

Say to those with fearful hearts,
"Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
he will come with vengeance;
with divine retribution
he will come to save you."


READ HERE

And it suddenly made sense... WHY did I think of checking people's blog >>> Michael's blog of all >>> Why then did I see tat post >>>> plus then Feel strongly about Isaiah 35:8-10 >>> THEN somehow keep thinking about it and end up Reading the Isaiah verse again and end up seeing the assuring words that speak to my situation today?

In light of my belief in God..... , I don't believe God has "nothing" to say after watching everything happening today. Sure he has.

So I can firmly deduce that this is what he's saying to me today:

"Be strong, do not fear;  your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution
he will come to save you."

To this thought, I shed some tears knowing that God is aware of everything that is happening, whether my fault or not my fault, whether this whole bible verse is imagined by my own spirit or some spirit or something... it certainly is the Holy Spirit at work man! Just gotta believe that! ;)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908