Thursday, January 21

New Challenges: Viola Exam?

New Challenges ahead... Should I take the Viola Exam? Well, there would be 1.5 years or more to go till next September 2011! I think I wanna try for it... when I'm still interested hahaa..

Been checking it out and if i'm going to do the exam, these are the songs I wanna play....!!

I.Prelude-Bach's cello suites on viola - no. 1 in G major:


II. Bruch--Romance for Viola and Orchestra OP.85


III.From my heart by paul coletti


and in the spirit of all things music, I found this:

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT BABE! :-) Pau

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908