Monday, December 28

Youth Ministry - Tough Calling?

This is wonderful, a Youth Israel Trip:
http://thezone.newcreation.org.sg/dare/weblog/dare-level-4-israel-trip-update/

I wish our youths will experience this one day. I am torn in my grief for them.

I hope this grief is worth every bit of it.

And I recognise the call, the challenge. God at work. That gives me hope.

I immerse myself in Thomas Fischer's articles. Something that teaches me, once again, how to behave, how to see things God's way.

http://www.ministryhealth.net/mh_articles/004_gods_calling_two_fold_blessing.html

He writes, "The two-fold calling of God--being called to something greater than ourselves and having the promise of God's powerful, awesome presence in fulfilling His calling--gives us courage. It's the only courage available which ultimately will be able to pay the price to grant peace in our ministries."

I'm thinking, if it is what will bring peace to youths, then I shall do it. I shall be daring.


"Others may be between a rock and a hard place. But God's chosen ones are always between THE Rock and a hard place." From Joyce Meyer, The Roots of Rejection, p. 19


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908