Friday, December 18

Jesus Be the Centre..

Sometimes, statements can really hurt. It's like a knife piercing into one's heart. You can't really cry out, coz you don't want to be seen as defensive.... I try to do my best in the youth ministry in my church. Might not be the best person for the job. But i still do what I'm called to do, rather than run away.

Of course, there are no rewards. OR are there?

I shall stick fast to that little vision when Gerard came to pray for us at YAM's recollection last Sunday. I saw a little crown. What does it mean? IT means, to run the race and persevere... for we have the crown of eternal life. Eternity is in my heart.

God... I pray for perseverance and hope...

=====
2mins later,.... I decide to have an 'early' night, so i pray for a nice song before I sleep tonight. And I click shuffle and play for my windows media player, and guess what, this quiet, lovely song using guitar & flute (which i never knew i had... came out). Nice nice... really consoling. Thank you Jesus!

Be the Centre
Michael Frye

Jesus, be the centre
Be my source, be my light
Jesus

Jesus, be the centre
Be my hope, be my song
Jesus

VERSE:
Be the fire in my heart
Be the wind in these sails
Be the reason that I live
Jesus, Jesus

Jesus, be my vision
Be my path, be my guide
Jesus


This version is Ingrid Dumosch & the London Fox singers:


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908