Sunday, November 15

Praying in tongues

Haven't prayed in tongues for a long time but recently at our intercessory session at YAM, we prayed in tongues and did ministering for each other's needs. It was amazing. The next day today, I feel so "high"... rather, spiritually uplifted. I feel like God is near, I KNOW that God is near... and i feel His waves of mercy wash over me and cleanse me, and it is just amazing.


I am brought to humility before GOd and i am refreshed in my work in the church and i can 'attack' again with renewed vigour. It is just amazing what the power of pRayer can do. And it is so nice to hear younger members like Kenneth asking about it, wanting to learn. I am so touched. Praise the Lord.


We need faith, to believe in God and the power of Prayer. Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Amen.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908