Saturday, October 17

Feelings are not "it"

It's been some time since I blogged proper sentences.. haha... well today might not really be one of it.. But the point of my post today is to say that sometimes feelings are not "it".

I felt so many things over the last 2 days when I got sick... couldn't go to work... I felt worried, guilty, anxious, sad, etc. Moreover, over the last few days I got a call for an interview. It's ok to tell now, because i know my decision. But I felt another bout of feelings - a bit of hope, a bit of desire for more challenge, yet also a desire for comfort, friends (yes my colleagues around me are my friends) - and a desire to loyally see through the projects that I am currently doing.

So then, what do i make of the experience? with feelings that take us up and down, high and low, I can only say that it is NOT the way to go. Today, i woke up fresh and level-headed, and in a good mind to pray and seek God. And i feel peace. And I also know that with FAITH, I can overcome all these trials. not feelings.

I therefore choose to walk with Faith.

I believe that my decision is right. I believe that GOd is always for me. With that, I am at peace.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908