Tuesday, October 6

Dream of Car and Sand Dunes?!

Heh... i remember my dream this morning... just the end of it... In the dream, I was sitting in the backseat of the car, and thinking, ok let me be driven this time, take a break. Ahehe.. and then I saw Sand Dunes around on the ground and the car was navigating through it.

That was quite obvious so i remembered it, but I think there were many more items in the dream but i only remember the last part, i.e. the car and the sand. So I went to dreammoods.com which is my favourite place to dwell in dream-discussion... hahaaaa.

And I saw these explanations, and it is quite interesting, some of it is true enough!

Car
To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.

Sand
To see sand in your dream, signifies a shift in perspective or a change in your attitude. Consider the familiar phrase, "the sands of time" in which it may be suggesting that you are wasting your time or letting time pass you by.

Sand Dunes
To see a sand dune in your dream, signifies your desires to be sheltered from the bitterness of reality.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908