Thursday, December 3

Running Prankster Dream

The day before I dreamt I was feeding a puppy.. and playing with it..

What dreammoods.com says: To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger.

Meanwhile, yesterday, I had a funny dream that I remember quite well. No meaning to it just jotting it down for fun sake. Setting: secondary age, school, reminder of my old sec school.

I was going to my school and was looking for my level say like sec 2 or 3.. but i happened to walk to the wrong place where there was no classes (all rooms dark) and the only class going on was an older "sec 4" class. I was wondering where to go and at that moment the teacher happened to walk past.

I recall rumours from elsewhere that this school section was "cursed"/"ghostly" so out of jest, I pretended to be a ghost and stared at the teacher. She got a shock and screamed. But after noticing that i'm just playing a prank, she yells and tries to chase me.

I run down the stairs to a lower level but it seems now this is like a primary school class (all TOO young!) so i continue running through the classes (the students are playing, it's apparently, break time).

I cut through a class and I see the teacher coming down the staircase, she does not see me. So i quickly turn back and hide myself in a little shop (weird) that was selling magic & prank trick items... it's quite crowded and a lot of students are there so I just hide at the corner till the teacher is gone.

Then suddenly in my hand there's some kind of ping-pong ball with korean words on it... and somehow (i forgot how) it was linked to the story. Anyway, cut the chase to the end... I am "laying bricks"... and it's like the end of my school life.. (i had graduated somehow)... it's very surreal... there's more to the story but i totally forgot now!

This is what dreammoods say:
  • To dream that you are looking for a school, suggests that you need to expand your knowledge and learning.
  • To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge.
  • To play tricks on someone in your dream, indicates that you are not being honest with yourself. You are trying to divert attention elsewhere, other than yourself.
  • To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions.
  • To dream that you are a student, indicates that there is something you need better understanding of. Or there is some learning you need to do in order to get ahead in life.
  • To see a brick in your dream, represents your individual ideas and thoughts. Experience and/or heartbreak may have hardened you.

haha... for your interpretation... :)

2 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

I think these dreams have to do with how you feel about a new responsiblity or a new challenge that you have in life.

An animal in a dream usually represents an instinctive drive, so a pet (including a puppy) stands for the instinctive need to care for someone or to be cared for.

Being lost in school in a dream is a sign that you are feeling insecure about something. On the one hand, finding the class with older students is a sign that you don’t feel ready. On the othe hand, reaching the classroom with the lower level students is a sign that you will feel guilty/embarrassed if you don’t take on this responsibility (you don’t belong with these immature children; you are stronger.)
Pretending that you are a ghost and then hiding in a magic shop are also signs that you want to avoid responsibility – pretending that you’re not you ( a ghost) and hiding in a magic shop (you are disappearing in a place where people pretend to make other people disappear.)

Ping-pong - your feelings about all of this are ambivalent – going back and forth like a ping pong ball.

Source: http://www.meaningofdreams.org

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Haha.. yes thank you marcia... you quite nailed it on the spot.. there are responsibilities for me to take on in my church that I sometimes don't feel ready or want to disappear from, but feel guilty/embarrassed if i don't take it on... At the same time, there are pressures of being insecure in my career as well... not that my current job is not secure, but because i feel that my direction in life in general is not very clear. haha.. and i do range from feeling positive about things to negative about things. So thanks for your comment! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908