Sunday, January 17

I am learning...

This is the year of 2010.... 10 years into youth ministry... I can't say i am perfect, but i am still learning.

Although the path is tough, where people don't agree with me, and end up not supporting me but becoming my enemy... I have to endure.

Although I seek salvation, forgiveness.. or reconciliation, there is none.

I can only pluck up my courage and walk on.

There are always 2 sides of a coin. Both can be correct. None might be wrong.

Why can't there be forgiveness and love and peace?

My heart had been broken. But I believe I also broke other hearts. Why? When I only meant good intentions.

The devil is sly.

I can only trust in God to bring about peace.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908