Monday, December 28

Fields of Gold

I heard this song today. It got me thinking of the phrase "fields of Gold" and got me feeling a bit poetic. In the bible there's lots of references to the fields, the harvest fields.

I have always had an impression of fields of Gold - a big 'yellow' field... blue sky... bit like this:



IT reminds me of heaven.. walking in fields of Gold... that impression just gives me hope.

It reminds me of earth - the fields that are un-harvested and ready to be harvested. Like the work we do in ministry. It is a field of Gold. It is not barren.

I like this imagery. I pray it will become fulfilled.



Emi Fujita version (more like the one i heard):


Original by Sting:


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908