Friday, January 1

Reflection for 2009: "The Final Battle"

My reflection for 2009:
Keep my eyes on the goal. The finishing line.

I take it from here:
Daily Devotional by Os Hillman "THe Final Battle"

We are all moving toward a day in which we will be judged: "The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books" (Rev 20:12-13). Ultimately, we will all reign with Christ in a new heaven and earth (Rev 21). How you live your life now will determine your role in the new heaven and earth.

Your life on earth is a mere blink on the scale of time. Whatever hardships you've faced on earth will pale in comparison to the glory that is to be revealed when the marriage of the Bride of Christ takes place on that final day.

Be faithful. Stand firm. And see the glory of the Lord. Amen.




Well, the daily devotional by Os Hillman above reminded me of a song i liked and posted in my blog before some time ago! Well, here it is again, this time another version (Josh Bates):


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908