Saturday, January 30

Job Requirements

Hmm I just read this job description for a particular job scope and i realise that this is what I should focus on judging from the wide-scale generality of my job type.

 
"We are looking for a unique individual who possesses business, editorial and research skills as well as an aptitude for building online communities. This is high-profile and dynamic position with potential to grow and which will enable you to showcase your talents in the public. Ideally, you should have most, if not all, of the following experiences or aptitude:
  • Product management of business experience
  • Manage an editorial team for publications of magazines
  • Perform large-scale surveys and research
  • Manage online forums, Facebook & Twitter accounts
  • Work with PR agencies for announcements and press releases"

My food for thought :)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908