Wednesday, July 27

Day 2 at work!

I'm just ecstatic. Day 2 at work. Work is interesting for once. I feel I've been given a new chance altogether to prove myself.. and despite the travelling and work hours, I'm happy and really thankful, grateful and even bewildered...

Firstly.. Thankful for getting a job so soon, thankful to God for blessing me abundantly, giving me so much support through family and friends, I don't feel alone, and I don't feel lousy about myself for not doing what I should be doing...

Grateful for finding myself in a place where people are good. At one glance, you know there are no bitchy or arrogant attitudes, or people giving others a hard time. The company is great, and I like them! Hope they like me as much as I do like them though!

Lastly, bewildered because I've landed myself in a job which demands independence, being opinionated, and being totally confident. ALL Of which I don't really think I'm the best person around, although I'm "still learning".

And so as I strive on, I just only gotta say.. PRay and Let God Lead. For every decision you make, give yourself enough time to consider and lift it up to God. Then He makes all things beautiful in His Time. Such as my Job hunting experience.. a fall, and a rise.

What's next? I dunno but tmrw's gonna be Day 3 at work! mwahaha.. another exciting day? I hope this honeymoon period doesn't end too soon!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908