Saturday, August 6

????

What to do when dilemna strikes you?

On one hand you are faced with ugly consequences of bad decisions. On the other, you face the lack of support from people close to you. Perhaps it is not lack of support, for people close to you really care most, and so they won't support you if its a bad decision.

But all I ask for is some understanding, and some comfort. When I have to face the consequences of the bad decision alone, all I ask for is that no one add salt to the wound by telling me further that "Isn't this what I wanted?"

No.

Can't anyone understand?

Can't anyone respond with love rather than cold logic?

I am already living in the regret of having to break promises and take back my words, disappointing others. Isn't this punishment enough?

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Smuggitarius said...

dear sammie - i think it is also love that stems from such criticism that u received. on ur hand - try not to take it personally, and learn from such painfull lessons. yes, i agree it is sometimes hard when ur loved ones dont encourage enough. but despair not,i will alwuz be there so be ur fren and i trust that in all u do - u r alwuz better off - whether others think the decision is a good or bad one.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Dearie pauline, thanks for the encouragement. I believe it is indeed a lesson learnt.. and that the painful effects just sunk in over this weekend. But then.. I am comforted by u, ruby, and a few other people who have shown concern and help. I now know a bit more of how to discern and make a better decision next time.. and realised how I badly I can react to people's comments (which shouldn't be the case). So then.. it's great.. I think.. better than not learning anything at all! Thanks and see u soon for blading! Cheerios, Sam

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908