Sunday, July 31

NET: Fishers of Men

I didn't think the Catholic Church would have this!~ NET - New Evangelisation Team. Man.... just reading this website makes me really excited. I've been trying since Last year to live out this passion to evangelise. I wish that Catholics would just evangelise or be evangelised more. Started out this Evangelisation @ Work project at my youth ministry, but only to find members were not so equipped or passionate for the project and cause. Now, reading about this team called NET, I am encouraged, and I think I could even join one of their courses.... this is exciting. It's held at St. Bernadette Church.. just few mins from where I work!! IS that cool or what!

But not like last time, before jumping the boat and falling into the water, Let me take some time to discern and pray about this.?:)

Check it out!
http://www.catholicacma.org.sg/NET1.html



Prayer for the Decade of Evangelism
O Lord God, you have called your church to witness for you in this world. Help us to publish the good news not only in words so that everyone can understand, but also by our deeds of love.
Give us the strength and courage always to stand up for righteousness, justice and peace, and may what we do now and during the Decade of Evangelism be a blessing to all, especially the poor, the powerless, the oppressed, the sick and indeed those who do not know Christ as Saviour, Liberator, Healer and Giver of the Abundant Life ... this we ask in Jesus' name ... Amen.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908