Friday, August 5

I know why people don't evangelise

I know why!

People don't evangelise, because they fail to keep the promises of God in their heart. Their concerns are not of God, and their goals in life are not "for the glory of God".

Granted that not everyone is gifted with the "gift of the gab", or the "Gift of evangelism" but everyone is given a "compulsory" mandate to evangelise or simply tell people about God and the simple fact that God loves them or is waiting for them somehow to believe in Him.

But people don't. WHY? Because they don't believe it themselves. And that's why they don't know How to say it to others. And that's why they have no desire to say it at all.

It's for the HOLY People. Who? pastors and priests? No.. it shld be for ALL God's people. We are called to be Holy and Blameless!

As for me.. my prayer (i just can't sleep without God's assurance) is:

Psalms 27:4-6
"One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord."

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger cybeRanger said...

Amen! :)

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908