Thursday, August 4

M&Ms

Mmmmmmm! Enjoying M&Ms at work.. to me this is haven!

Well, its really interesting being "at work". I'm now formally in the work force. No longer a little gal anymore. Sometimes, I find it so weird. It's hard changing from one phase to another but I'm glad that as much as I worried over how the process would go, it is amazingly smooth. More so than i had expected.

I really love it! Dun care whether this is honeymoon period or what.. I'm just loving every moment Gee.. hope i dun have to take back my words when one day the workload gets much (it's a rather quiet time now). Anyways, it seems like by one stroke of luck, I found a place where I am happy. Simple and happy. I am so blessed. Praise God!

If I were lazy, I'd have missed the application by a day, and think of all the consequences. I'd have no job, still on the search, and still in limbo.

Praise the Lord too! That I managed to get this lobang from my friend Cheryl Chia.. and I'd never have gotten it if I didn't meet her in early July. Think about it, If i had been lazy and stayed at home, I'd never get this opportunity.

Lessons: Opportunities are made by going out and finding them. Things fall into place when you trust God and submit to His leading. Things are good when you love God because He makes all things work for the Good for those who love him and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28.

And that is why I love rainbows. Because they are a sign of the Verse Romans 8:28. Things work for the good of those who love God. There's always a rainbow after a storm.. DID I mention, I saw a really unique & wonderful rainbow when I was out with Cheryl? I'll post it up tonight.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger cybeRanger said...

My most favorite Bible verse is Romans 8:28...

Wow! Rainbow... I took a rainbow photo last year...guess what?
http://www.geocities.com/yhunza/rainbow.htm

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

There! Posted... see? Where can u find such a unique rainbow? Oh God! This was lovely. Did I also mention before that had seen 2 rainbows before? it was like a double covenant from God. My JC friends shld know it.. was at this time in JC 1 when a teacher who taught us was taken back to heaven by God. We were grief stricken, but on our way to the funeral, we saw 2 rainbows in the sky. Hmm!

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908