Thursday, October 6

Looking up the hill

Praise the Lord! I got the job on 2nd interview. I thought seriously tt i was up with great contenders. I hope i didn't overpromise. But i've got the job. A new hope, new goals and work ahead.

I don't really feel great though, more like... trepidation.. coz i fear of not doing well again. In this world you have to succeed or be defeated. It's so tiring. I've been just bumming the last 2 weeks and it's been great! If not, not enough.

However, I take strength from Mother Theresa who said - 'God has not called me to be successful. He has called me to be faithful.' I see this job as a new door opened for me, where one was closed, God opens another - YET AGAIN. This is probably the 2nd time it has happened. All i can do is Praise Him.

It's not my own works or strengths that i got this job. It's the confidence God gave me to go through the interviews and be positive, and not display a weak and worried me. So then, all is left for me to buck up and go for it! YEAH!!! A NEW JOB!!!

Anyways, I found a nice place to eat! It's Maestro Bistro at Cineleisure. Call me a bumkin but i've seriously not gone to Cineleisure for a long long long time! And last night, me, Mum and Aunt Elsie went to watch the sneak preview for Bae Yong Jun's April Snow. It was a total disastrous, slow-moving, lousy plot, no morals show. DON't WATCH IT! Anyways, we had some nice drinks after that at the Maestro Bistro which left me saying - I must go back again to try the food. ahhaah!

Next up, is Stairways to heaven. Haha.. in the middle of this Korean drama series. It's another version of winter sonata and even while knowing the tragic ending to befall, I just wanna see what's it about since mum and jacq have told me that - it's nice it's nice it's really nice!

Now halfway through and stuck on the computer day and night. Well.. better finish this before new job starts man! Wahhaha!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908