Wednesday, November 23

down with flu..

potent flu bug got me down.. since yesterday to today.. doesn't seem to be getting better?

Friend almost lost her job?

Another friend scraped through an accident, minor injuries and damage though?

Fr. Leong can't continue with olps orchestra anymore without a work permit...

Seems to be a whole lot bugging me too...


but i thank God that people turn to me. That shows He's using me for a purpose. What can i do for these friends and people? a thing that strikes me even more these days. It's not like serving myself but serving others that makes me a true minister of God's love and grace.

As for olpsorchestra - since the start - it's been a bit of a bother. So i'm not sure if it's the right move to carry on now ALONE more than ever without Fr. Leong even. What is God saying about this? Sometimes, we don't want to ask the logical mind cos it is simply shouting out --> Don't continue! That's the dilemma of a christian - weird isn't it? but also very true isn't it?

Lastly... wanted to blog about this for some time.. the Word "REALITY". Reality is hard. We all live in our dream lands and our hopes. But when reality strikes, it can be cold, merciless, unforgiving. What a dismal view.

At the same time, i find that my faith HELPS me to accept reality. To love, treasure, and be grateful that my reality is not really that bad after all. To have faith in a future of hopes and dreams and to make those a reality, and to have courage in that faith. So then, as much as I hate the word reality - i also love it for getting in touch with reality helps me see the real me - and i move forward to put my idealised dreams into action.

So what's the next in store? I feel i've come around one circle. Been so busy getting certain things into action and now they're in place. I've got the gym, job, and various things going... so What's next for me? The next challenge? I think it's pretty much, learning to love.

Love. Loving another person >> I shun away from this reality wondering why am i afraid. Perhaps it's that 'lostchild' syndrome? perhaps i haven't really given myself a chance to think of a relationship with another person - again?

perhaps?

yes.. the flu's getting me..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908