Friday, November 18

"The greatest insights on life are found at the center of pain." - Rick Warren

"Faith is seeing from God's perspective." - Rick Warren

As the deer pants after the water brooks, so pants my soul after You, O God. My soul thirsts for You, for the living God; when shall I come and appear before You?...Why is my soul downcast? and why am I disquieted? I hope in You God: for I shall yet praise You for the help of Your countenance...Yet You Lord will command Your loving-kindness in the daytime, and in the night Your song shall be with me, and my prayer unto You, the God of my life....I will hope in You God; for I shall yet praise You, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. In Jesus name I praise You, amen. (Adapted from Psalm 42)

Some sad news. As much as I am confused with the turn of events - Fr. Leong is not able to conduct for the olps orchestra anymore as he has to go back to malaysia and can only stay on if he has a work permit to allow him to work here. So we must officially hire him, but do we have the means to do so? Should this be the big break for me to go looking for another music conductor to direct our orchestra? Well, without Fr. Leong, it is true we'll always remain a music group and not an orchestra as I don't have any sort of expertise. Well then,... i've got a big headache here. What to do?

Just watched "Be With You" the jap movie shown recently this year. It's such a sweet movie. I love it. It's sooo touching, with a fabulous twist to keep it from being a simply soppy sad tale. It's soo beautiful. I just long for a day when i will meet a true love too. just like in the show. Arrhhh these shows have a very emotional effect on an already "feeling strange and need some quiet time" me.

And Mel my old Pri. 1 buddy just sent me a friendster testimonial. That too had an emotional effect.

What the heck!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908