Saturday, October 22

Blogger spam

Hmm there's starting to be spam comments coming into blogs. It's interesting to see how a medium develops from the early to intermediate to mature stages.... diffusion of innovation.. haha.. all those terms I've studied... fuzzy now.

Anyways,.. its been a great and tiring week. Kinda like.. burnt.. just wanna do Nothing. There's my youth group, Youth Arise Ministry, our partner youth group - John 10:10, at Thomson, and OLPS Orchestra, plus all my own friends, entertainment, and newly added - GYM! I'm going to sign up for the least package - 6 lessons with a personal trainer - coz i don't think i can motivate myself. Will cost a bomb nevertheless.. considering i already am paying membership. But i think... better do something than nothing at all.. i guess.. for a unmotivated person like me (with regards to gym) this is the best way..

Going for the prayer meeting yesterday at John10:10 was really inspiring. It's been like months since i went there and really missed it. I realise that even though we say we are busy and don't need to go for those kind of praise and worship sessions, are we actually keeping up in our spiritual lives then? It's like .. gym. I don't go,.. does it mean i'm doing my own exercises elsewhere? If i am, then, good. If not, then i lose out. Same thing. I felt that after the 2-3 months of not going, i was losing out and gradually getting busy doing my own thing without being spiritually nourished. Church on sundays is good but not enough.

We can never get enough of God.

So God has a purpose for me. I had to be there yesterday. I had to be. Coz I heard from TNT so many messages that meant something to me. Isaiah 42-43. Psalms 139 and Psalms 150.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger cybeRanger said...

May His face shine upon you and give you Shalom peace..

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908