Monday, November 7

Life is what you make out of it

Just thinking about my life and activities, i think it's pretty interesting. I do a lot of stuff and I also don't do a lot of "Common" stuff.

Things I do:
Dinners, movies & all with friends (ok. common.)
Go blading, tennis if i can fit it in my schedule
Trying to go to the gym regularly
Looking for a dance class to join
Occasional mahjong
Watch anime/read manga
Spend whole days on the computer
Prata Suppers
Serve in a small youth group in hope of bringing revival to the church
Play in a String trio for weddings
Try to revive a floundering church orchestra

Things I wish to do:
Play violin in a musical
Learn music composition
Do my website (forever.. i'm like never gonna get this done)
Travel
Try wakeboarding

Things I don't do:
Clubbing
Smoke
Slime people
Sing at karaoke
Watch sitcoms (like friends, sex in the city)
Shopping (seldom)
Pretty much the common stuff


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908