Monday, January 9

A little magic

Sometimes one gets so mundane - with all the dailies, that one needs to get far away like those magical make-believe fairylands.. and just enjoy the magic of imagination.

One of my joys - besides cute bunnies - is like Peter Pan's world - Neverland.. or *some*land.. whatever land it is.. it's just so exciting to let your dreams flow and just create each new day.

Just like the magical faraway tree where you have a different land at the top of the tree, each day I close my eyes and dream up a new dream.. wondering what's for me the next day.

So now.. all i long for is a beautiful dream..

I so do want to immerse myself in a fairytale story - a book? a movie? they seem to be too short. Not enough movies can satisfy my hungry soul. What then? What am i really dreaming about?

Maybe just like all dreams - we become someone else... we become someone free.. we start living the life we want to, and each day is an adventure.

Somehow, i'd like one that does not have the responsibilities and reality behind it. Man.. how nice it'd be to be a kid again! I wanna jump in the clouds and fly over the city and eat candy and lollipops. and have beautiful music playing .. and just be laughing every day...

YOU KNOW WHO I SHOULD BE?

CUPID!!! Wahahahah!

And that means, i can shoot arrows too! hahaa..

And which, by the way, talking about bunnies - I just remembered I had some favourite toys when i was young - Bugs Bunny & Pink Panther! GOSH!!!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908