Thursday, December 8

It's 7:30pm and my latest day

It's 7:30pm and my latest day in office. Yes i know some people will kill me on hearing this.. well..

That's why i like working here at IQPC.. pretty much great working hours! (man i sound like a slacker..)

I just hope it doesn't increase too much next year when my workload gets heavier - or so i think it will.. heh.. (i sound more like a slacker again..! hahah!)

I guess.. next year.. i am gonna prepare for a heavy workload:

work - more more more stuff happening next year and i might just get busy! crosses fingers...
personal - gym, facial, yes all the girly what nots...believe it or not! plus personal quiet time
church - youth group (youth arise ministry) (big chunk of time), olps orchestra, saccre youth committee
what else?

I must really really remind myself that i need to have time for friends, family and a social life. Oh gosh. please remind me if i don't.

:)


Anyway, my prayer today: (taken from www.churchgrowthmail.org)

Today's Prayer
December 8, 2005

Dear God, my soul waits silently for You alone, for my expectation is from You. You are my rock and my salvation: You are my defense; I shall not be moved. In You is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in You, God. I trust in You at all times, and pour out my heart before You. You are a refuge for me ( based on Psalm 62:5-8). Thank You. In Jesus' name I pray and praise You, amen.


No Manna Stores
TGIF Today God Is First, by Os Hillman

Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow My instructions." - Exodus 16:4When God took the nation of Israel through the desert, there was one thing the people simply could not do outside of God alone: They could not provide for themselves. They could not plant. They could not harvest. They could not manufacture. It was a place and time where nothing but complete dependence was the rule. God gave manna one day at a time. The manna spoiled the day after, so they could never store it. They could not go to the manna store to get more. They couldn't start a manna business to capitalize on all the free manna. I can tell you from personal experience that when God takes you to the desert, there is nothing you can do to change it until He wants to change it, so do not strive against God in the desert place.

5 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, which IQPC office do you work in? I'm in London! :)

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

oh! That's cool! how did you find my blog? anyways, I'm in Singapore.. just joined around 2 mths! :) Nice to meet u!

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i work in the web team and was just doing some search engine stuff and i saw your blog!

what do you do there? i work a lot with marketing; so marcus, kelvin, jean etc. :)

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

wow.. i'm there doing copyediting. ;)

It's a new position.. to help edit their brochures and letters, etc..

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool - they should get your to help on the iqpc blogs!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908