Sunday, November 27

Saturday at Orchard & OLPS!

Saturday at Orchard was a pretty relaxed affair... went to collect my retainers from Dentist at Shaw house.. finally.. it's over, but then again, there's another 1 year to go for wearing the retainers 24hrs!!! Seesh!

Then took a casual browse at Borders, and stroll through the YANN-ARTHUS-BERTRAND showcase. I love it! And thank God i had my camera with me, so couldn't resist snapping away!

Here goes:


















Then I went for this gimmicky talk where they try to sell you a plan to help you save for tours and holidays by providing you free 14days-free 4/5-star hotel stay every year - provided you pay $100 per month. (with extra offers like rebates and stuff like that) but.. no takers! Besides, it's not even a savings plan, but rather, an expenditure plan! No no not for me right now!

And so that talk exceeded its time and i had to rush down in a cab (once again) to OLPS for the SACCRE youth intercessory meeting where YAM was to facilitate. So rushing home i grabbed my guitar and ran out! into an0ther cab and then to OLPS.

But it was a fabulous intercessory!!! PRaise God! For the first time, I can proudly say, i led it. I led intercessory. I played guitar and managed to lead the others into prayer. Something which i never dared to do. Amazingly, because this crowd consisted of people I didn't know (from other ministries like Living Stones, Jesus Youth.. ) I was more bold.

So then,.. something new i discovered in myself. Truly satisfying.

Then it was OLPS Youth Mass which was really fun (also amazingly) because we went to sing in the choir! And it's the first time i've been upstairs at the OLPS choir level... cool.

It was a splendid night.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908