Wednesday, December 21

Happy Birthday Audrey!

This message is specially for Audrey.. special broadcast hehehe! Anyways, Audrey it has been a joy to know you and receive you back as a member in Youth Arise Ministry. and I'm full of thanks for God!

Thanks for sharing with me what you shared today, coz it was really touching and inspiring, and i feel great to be able to share in your experiences and to even know what you've been through the past few years!

Hope you continue to live up your faith as you do now and keep learning and seeking Him!

Meanwhile, you're young and just 21! So young! Have an enjoyable year ahead being young and being 21! It's really a year to be remembered!

Thanking God for you...
God BLess,
Sam

2 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Keep the faith, and Happy Holidays.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*still in the popped-out-eyes-jaw-drop look*

Thank you for this entry Sam.
I too am giving my praise to the Lord for His blessings-overflowing.

Whoo!

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908